For the processing of this type of claim, we offer two options:
- With a toll-free call to 0800-SOBRE-24
- At any of the your insurance company offices nation-wide
Recommendations to Our Insureds:
- Remain at the site of the accident and wait for the traffic authorities.
- Do not move your vehicle nor permit those involved in the accident to be moved.
- Obtain the following information at the site of the accident, so that you can fill out the insurance company report: License plates number of the vehicles involved in the accident and addresses of the owners, drivers and witnesses (if any).
- Do not admit liability with respect to the accident nor provide information.
- See that the authorities perform a legal appraisal of damage, as soon as possible.
- In the event that you have own-property coverage, do not order repairs to your vehicle before the insurance company has adjusted the damage.
Partial Loss (Requirements):
- Advise the insurance company within five (05) working days, as of the date on which you became aware of a loss event.
- Provide the insurance company, within thirty (30) working days following the date of loss advice, all supports required for the assessment and adjustment of loss.
- Take all necessary measures to prevent further loss.
- Take the vehicle for loss inspection no later than fifteen (15) working days, as of the date on which you became aware of the loss occurrence; and start repair of damage no later the thirty (30) calendar days, as of the date of emission of the corresponding repairs, if it were the case.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card.
- Photocopy of Ownership Title or Driver's License
- Photocopy of the traffic authorities report.
- Photocopy of the Identity Card, Driver's License and Medical Certificate.
- Photocopy of Ownership Title or Driver's License.
- Fire Department Report.
- Loss report.
- Original automobile title.
- If corporate entity, certified copy of Company Commercial Registration.
- Place of impoundment of vehicle.
Theft of Accessories
- Complaint filed at CICPC (indispensable).
- Photocopy of Identity Card.
- Photocopy of Ownership Title acheter viagra or Driver´s License.
- Loss report.
- Place of detention.
- Case file Court.
Third Party Damage
- Remain at place of accident.
- Take note of other vehicle license plates, name of driver and insurance company.
- Do not admit liability nor make any kind of settlement with other driver.
- Request immediate presence of traffic authorities before moving vehicles.
- A clearly written version of the accident and sing the sketch drawn by the traffic officer, so long as you agree with it.
- Report the loss occurrence to the insurance company within fifteen (15) working days.
- Once the statement of loss has been made, send the insurance company the following documents: Driver's license, Identity Card, Copy of the Third Party Liability (RCV) Policy.
- File the respective complaint to the authorities of jurisdiction within twenty-four hours of the loss event, in the event that the total loss is the result of a criminal act.
- Advice the insurance company within five (05) calendar days following your becoming aware of the loss occurrence.
- Provide the insurance company with a written narrative regarding all circumstances of the loss.
- Furnish the company within fifteen (15) working days, as of the date of the loss advice, all supports required for the assessment and adjustment
- Send the insurance company any advice or notification you may receive on recovery.